Professional Nail Buffers Blocks Sanding Buffing Nail Files Pedicure Manicure Tool 80/120 Grit (Purple Black)
Size: 9.5*3.5*2.5 cm
Instructions: Nail polish buffer block has a clear effect on the surface of the uneven nail, which can make the surface of the nail smooth and delicate. The magic polishing effect can be seen in a short time. First use the thickest surface to lightly throw a few times to remove the surface texture. From the coarsest to the coarser surface until the soft surface is polished, this will make the nail look bright and clean. It can also be used for crystal polishing. Tips: The basic principle of avoiding yellowing of nails
Choose a bottle of mild water to remove the nail polish for 2 to 3 days, let the nail surface breathe for a day, polish once a week, regularly trim
- Package include: 20 Pcs nail buffers blocks (80/120 Grit)
- 3-sided design, nail file block great for buffing acrylic nails, has a different grit.(80/80/120 grit)
- Made of high-quality sandpaper, it can be polished you nail repeatedly, it can polish phototherapy nails, crystal nails and patch nails.
- The high-density sponge buffing block make you feels more comfortable and does not harm the skin when sanded. It is a common tool for nail salons to polish nail surfaces.
- Sanding nail buffer block are washable, easy to carry, and can be polished to your nails anytime, anywhere.