- Foot Scrub: Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Foot Magic Scrub revitalizes and exfoliates tough skin on feet, especially rough, dry patches on heels and soles; Simultaneously moisturizes, smoothes and soothes tired feet
- Natural Factors: Cocoa Butter is a rich natural moisturizer that leaves skin soft and silky, transforming even the roughest, driest areas into buttery soft skin; Peppermint Oil revitalizes sore, tired feet
- Finest Ingredients: We strive to use only the finest natural, raw ingredients to bring you soft, hydrated and beautiful hair and skin; We support sustainable production of Shea and Cocoa Butter and Coconut Oil worldwide
- Choose What's Real: Our beauty products and hair and skin treatments feature real high quality, plant based ingredients in formulas that really work to hydrate and soften, from lip balm to bar soap to body butter
- Palmer's Skin Care: Our Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Olive Oil, and Vitamin E product lines include creams, balms, lotions, oils and soaps for hand and body, face, lip, sun care, hair care and pregnancy and stretch mark care
Details: When you are dealing with dry feet, one of the questions you may be asking yourself is “Can you use cocoa butter to soften feet?” The answer is a resounding yes! One of the best ways to counteract dry feet is by incorporating skin care that contains cocoa butter into your foot care regimen. Cocoa butter is a highly efficacious emollient that can tackle some of the roughest, driest skin making it the perfect powerhouse ingredient for caring for even the worst cracked heels and feet and a must have in your foot care routine. You will surely want to include an exfoliating foot scrub, such as Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Foot Magic Scrub, which helps remove dry, dead skin and calluses, and softens rough areas while nourishing your feet.
Package Dimensions: 5.4 x 2.2 x 1.6 inches