Need a hold that really lasts? Try TRESemmé TRES TWO Extra Hold Hair Spray with extra flyaway control to achieve maximum hold with extra flyaway control. Hairstyles take time, so securing them in place with a strong hold is essential for lasting control.
One of the best options is our TRES TWO Extra Hold Collection because the humidity-resistant formula is designed for maximum control. Plus, it’s never sticky or tacky and sprays on dry. America’s #1 styling product, our TRES TWO Extra Hold Hair Spray lets you achieve maximum hold and tame flyaways without settling for stiffness—just water-free, humidity-resistant flexible hold.
Are you looking for a hairspray that delivers maximum hold? The clear choice is TRESemmé. Use TRESemmé TRES TWO hair spray with TRESemmé's salon-quality hair styling products to perfect your look. These professional, salon-quality hair care products create beautiful hairstyles without the salon price tag.
Ever since our origin in salons, TRESemmé has been driven by a simple truth: every woman deserves to look and feel their best, and that usually starts with a good hair day!
TRESemmé is dedicated to creating hair care and styling products that are professional quality and promoting the values that defined our inspirational founder, Edna L. Emme — independence, self-reliance, and, most importantly, the confidence you need to step up and meet the next challenge.
- FOR MAXIMUM HOLD: TRESemmé TRES TWO Extra Hold Hair Spray hair care provides water-free, humidity-resistant flexible hold without any stiffness
- NO STICKINESS OR STIFFNESS: This hairspray delivers maximum hold that is never sticky or stiff. Your hairstyle will be frizz-free and with all the grip and control you need all day
- ALL-DAY HOLD: Our TRES TWO hair products provide water-free, humidity-resistant flexible hold
- HAIR SPRAY THAT DELIVERS: TRESemmé delivers maximum hold with extra flyaway control for frizz-free hairstyles
- MORE THAN HAIR PRODUCTS: TRESemmé is committed to advancing the next generation of female leaders by creating an intentional momentum forward. Find out more about how No.WomenLeadTheWay